Friday, October 7, 2011

Londres!

This last weekend, I was lucky enough to be able to go visit my girlfriend Kelsey in London where she's studying abroad for the semester. Thanks to ryan air the tickets weren't too expensive either.

(had to take a picture of this...)

(Natural History Museum)



(Kensington Gardens and Palace, where Will and Kate will be living)

These are a few pictures I took from this really great weekend.  While I was there Kels was able to show me around her neighborhood that she's living in now. We went to the natural history museum, the park, a local pub which was fun, and some restaurants.  It was really fun to do some exploring in a new city but in all honesty the best part was just hanging out with Kels again. Luckily, I'll get to see her again soon because we're going to meet up in Barcelona next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment